Sunday, March 15, 2009

Today's FB success story

I used facebook as it is intended - for socializing. I chose to forgo the typical Sunday morning news shows to go through Facebook as it is intended. Well, to my delight, it worked so well as it is designed! I am quite happy. I connected with an old high school chum that I actually would give a shit about, and found a cousin that I haven't seen or talked to since I was about nine years old! I looked up old friends' blogs, watched cooking show entry videos from long distance friends, all while emailing my clients from my couch.

Generally speaking, Facebook worked well for me.

I'm still a little saddened to see my Political Junkie Friends abandon their FB accounts. Well, one is using a feed to blog, the other is just signing off. Which, their scaled back postings of political news from off the beaten path is already missed by me. Surely their are others who miss them as well.

So here's to utilizing FB in the manner it was intended. And here's to trying to convince my otr friend to blog too....

No comments:

Post a Comment